Sunday 18th March - Snow Update - 18/03/2018

< Back to News


We have an update regarding the snow and our upcoming school calendar. First a message from Mr Fox.

The Joseph rehearsal will be going ahead as planned from 2pm until 4.30pm however we would ask parents only to drive to school if they feel safe to do so. Both myself and the Head and a number of other staff will be on site today. We also have music exams taking place today and I have been informed that these are going ahead smoothly at the moment. Looking forwards to a successful show in ten days time!

Secondly a message about Year 3 and 4 Blackwell Adventure trip.

The trip is being postponed to Monday 26th March, there are more details to come on this and a letter will be sent to parents. Mrs Cross has spoken to Blackwell Adventure this morning and has taken advice from them.

Thank you all for your continued support.